Warner House Press is pleased to announce today a new service offered to our clients. Often, individuals or organizations we’ve worked with on web design have come back requesting further, minor changes or help uploading new content to their websites after the initial design process has finished. Rather than charging the full web design consulting fee ($120/hour) for these services, we’ve decided to offer a Website Maintenance plan.
Under this monthly plan, any requested changes or technical issues for your personal or organization website will be dealt with in a timely manner. Warner House Press promises a response to any inquiries within 24 hours of notification, and a solution whenever possible within 48. In those circumstances where a solution isn’t immediately possible, we’ll instead provide you with a detailed plan and work every business day until the issue is resolved.
What’s covered under the Website Maintenance plan:
- Solutions to technical or server issues that prevent viewers from safely and effectively accessing your site.
- Updates or corrections to existing content on the site.
- Addition of any client-created content to the website.
The following are not covered, and instead fall under Web Design:
- Creation of new content, including graphic design or copy, for the website.
- Major changes to the structure or theme of the website.
- Changes to the hosting backend of the website when not related to technical troubleshooting.
Website Maintenance starts at $39.95, billed monthly. By signing on for a set length of time, we’re happy to offer discounts to this price. You can secure 3 months of maintenance for $105 ($35/month) or 6 months for $180 ($30/month).
Please direct all inquiries, questions, or requests regarding Website Maintenance to Robert Warner at email@example.com. Most importantly, thank you for your continued patronage of Warner House Press.